how often/how fast do leos gain weight?!?

MOUSE4DUCE

apologize if this thread already exist. but i have leo geckos for about a month. so my m.leo was when i got him his weight was 26.6 and now his 29.5 my second leo is a f.and she was 27.2now she 27.9 my third f. leo was 30.3 and now 31.8 .so i want to know how much and how fast should they grow.and also my male is about 7 month going by d.o.b and the 2nd female 6 month and my third female is 8 month now plzs help me and tell me if i am doing sumthing wrong.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
It really depends on the individual leo. I had clutchmates that I sold in Jan. when they were 5 months old. One was 25 grams and the other was 40 grams. Three of my adult male leos are about 95 grams each, but the 4th is 70 grams. As long as they keep eating, they will grow at their own rate.

Aliza

Khrysty

One of mine, the only one I've had since she was a juvy, gained 30 grams in a month and a half. She went from 25 grams when I bought her in November from pet** to 55 grams that January

The rest of mine will gain about a gram or two a week, maybe up to 5 grams if they'd lost some weight previously (gravid females for instance)

MOUSE4DUCE

wow thats good my leo are not going up in weight like yours **khrysty** i am i not doing something rite ? anyone

Visit our friends