If you wanted to see how your babies are doing...

Olimpia

La Española
Here you go :) Someone else posted a photo of a gecko purchased form someone on here and I thought that was a nice idea. I've gotten several geckos from people on this forum, so I thought that maybe they'd apreaciate seeing how their geckos are doing with me.

This one is my tang Tremper from Luxurious Leopards. I LOVE how she's turning out. She's gotten more yellow over time, but I think she's just beautiful. She has to be one of my secret favorites.

avila1.jpg

All the following are from Concrete Jungle Geckos. The leo was sold to me as "pet only" because she's a little wrinkly, but I love that about her. We call her the turtle lol. As you can see she's big, fat, and happy. I think she's beautiful, so we're suuuper happy with her.

alcalan.jpg

Then these are the cresties we got from them too. It's a shame I couldn't get them fired up (they're actually much calmer than I expected for babies), because they look increeedible. The first one is a super pretty orange with blue-gray sides.

crestiehatchling.jpg

crestiehatchling2.jpg

And this one is the second baby. He is incredible, he turns the prettiest shade of deep brick red with the yellow-orange. I'll try to get better shots of this one later.

crestiehatchling3.jpg

And there you have it :) Now you know that they look healthy, that they are doing well, and that we love having them in the house.

Olimpia

La Española
Beautiful geckos, I wish we could have seen how the giant would have grown up, it was the first of my giant project that I have ever let go.

I know, I am just as angry about it as you are. I've never lost an animal in my life, and I can't believe she disapeared in such a small apartment. She probably would have been very big at the rate she was growing, and it's a shame.

Visit our friends