FAQ for this section

Status
Not open for further replies.

KelliH

This section of GeckoForums is to be strictly for posts about charity auctions and/or donations to raise money for folks in immediate need, whether it be a fellow reptile keeper or a friend or family member of one.

This section will also be used to raise money to provide some help in the aftermath of a national or global disaster.

If you know of a person or organization that is in immediate need of financial assistance, pm me and we can discuss setting up a forum for auctions or donations for the person or organization in need.

In order to hold auctions or ask for donations on GeckoForums.net, you must provide me with the contact information of the individual or organization that you are trying to raise money for, as well as the purpose of the auction/donation. There must be proof in writing of the disability/tragedy prior to any posts made on this website. I'm sorry for being so harsh but my job here in regards to this section of the website is to help those in need, and also to protect the members of GeckoForums. No charity auctions or benefits will be posted here unless written proof is sent to me and subsequently verified by me to be 100% true and accurate.

Once the auctions/donations are completed, you must provide me with proof of the amount of money raised here, and also proof of the amount of money donated to the person or organization in need. This may seem obtrusive, however I have to protect the members of this website from any sort of wrongdoing or scamming, and we all know that does happen sometimes unfortunately.

All auctions listed must have an "ending time" specified as to when the auction is closed.

All auction winners will be responsible for paying any shipping fees specified by the person listing the item. Shipping fees will go to the lister of the item, and will not be included in the amount donated, unless specified by the item lister.

GeckoForums.net or myself, Kelli Hammack, is not responsible for any problems with animals or items listed in any auction, or any associated fees.

Any suggestions via pm or email are welcome, as always.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Visit our friends