G.pulchra Sling

RoninSTi

Here are some new pics of my Grammostola pulchra sling. What do you guys think?

2gv7h5k.jpg

sxc4ms.jpg

33l1chs.jpg

2n1t3s3.jpg

gaparicio

Let's Go Bears!
Nice Pulchra! How big is it? Looks like a .75" or 1". If that's the case, it will take like forever to reach full size. Well worth the wait though.

RoninSTi

Thanks! It's about .75" I wanted a sling because to be honest the whole arachnid thing really freaks me out. But I'm really intrigued by them so I figured I would start with a slow growing docile species. I've grown to really love caring for it.

gaparicio

Let's Go Bears!
Thanks! It's about .75" I wanted a sling because to be honest the whole arachnid thing really freaks me out. But I'm really intrigued by them so I figured I would start with a slow growing docile species. I've grown to really love caring for it.

I started off getting a Chaco Golden Knee. Now I have a versicolor, 2 L. Parahybanas and an OBT. Talk about your blood pumping when you do some maintenance in the OBT's tank.

T&KBrouse

K, the Crazy Snake Lady
I started off getting a Chaco Golden Knee. Now I have a versicolor, 2 L. Parahybanas and an OBT. Talk about your blood pumping when you do some maintenance in the OBT's tank.

Ah, the notorious Orange Bitey Thing. Gotta love 'em. :D
Talk about eight-legged terrors.
Give me a nice, calm Grammy any day of the week! LOL

Congrats on your pulchra! They're an awesome species. Very meticulous housekeepers. :p

Visit our friends