My little darlings this week

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Its time to show pics of Hardees and Lemzip again! :D Both of them have been here 2 months now (arrived 25.10.2006) and have doubled in size. They are 4 months old now; Lemzip has grown from 20g to 40g and Hardees 19g to 37g!

Here is Hardees, he has the sweetest personality!! He comes out from his hide as soon as he sees me around, and will climb up my hand even if my hands are freezing! Sometimes, I feel a little guilty because I seem to be the one getting the warmth from a gecko...;)

061224_hardees01.jpg

061224_hardees02.jpg

061224_hardees03.jpg

Then, here comes Lemzip. He has the exact opposite personality as Hardees. Lemzip is very nervous, hiding 98% of time. He sleeps in his humid hide during the day, and when the sky darkens, he move straight to hide under his wood. I used to call that piece of wood "devil-wood" because if he's in there and you put your hand close enough, he'll shoot out and bite! My little shark! Anyway, he has calmed down ALOT now, and I haven't been bitten at all lately. Lemzip also poops in 3 different locations! But I still love him! :main_yes:

061224_lemzip01.jpg

061224_lemzip02.jpg

(He has grown quite of bit of carrot tail too :) )

There he is, under the "devil-wood" waiting to attack...
061224_lemzip03.jpg

Hope you like the pics. ;)

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
lion lizard said:
very nice! great pictures by the way, what camera do you use?

I'm using Leica DigiLux 1; got that 5-6 years ago...

Thankyou again for all the nice comments! Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone!

Arconna

I love the spots of Hardees head. Those are so beautiful. I thought it was fake at first...just never seen that before!

Visit our friends