Looking at everyone's pics

Khrysty

I've decided I HAVE to get an enigma for next season. I so desperately want to work with those genes it isn't even funny. I won't be able to afford one, either, until probably close to the beginning of breeding season next year.

-sigh-

The wait. It's killing me.

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
A lot of breeders are very easy to work with and very nice about payment plans.. it tooks us 3 months to pay for one of ours, but it finally got paid off and was well worth the wait :)

Khrysty

I'll look into that...I'd heard that some breeders will set up payment plans but I'm not sure what's all involved.

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
Usually a 25% down deposit is required, and then you and the breeder will normally come to an agreement on when the total will be paid in full. Seriously, don't be afraid to bring up payment plans, you'll find that most breeders are more than willing to work with you. Also, many breeders will have some kind of hold policy listed in their terms and conditions; that's where you will find info about how to make payment plans with them :)

Khrysty

Nice. Sounds like that'd be a great option. Hah, I'd still have to wait a bit before I could afford to spend any extra without dipping into savings. Silly college education..sucking up all of my money.

Last edited:

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
You will want more as soon as you get one! They're all so pretty and different.

Visit our friends