BABY PICS!!!!

Perefalcon

Jill?????
I had my first ultrasound today and we got a few great pics, including the baby sucking it's thumb!!! They can't tell what it is yet, but they want me to have another one in 5 weeks, so we'll find out then

Oh I also threw in a pic of my first born trying to give me a heart attack a bit early!!!!

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
Awwww!!! Cute! My early U/S turned out crappy ... you could hardly tell what you were seeing. No thumb-sucking pictures for me!

Good thing your daughter can't reach the petals!!

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Wow! I can read your ultrasound pics!! Congrats Tonya, your girl is very sweet too!

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Very cute! :D Congrats on the baby! Wow, your already 15 weeks. I remember when you were saying to me that you were hoping you were preggo cause you felt so shittay. :D

Perefalcon

Jill?????
brandy101010 said:
Awww! Congrats! I am Betting on a boy!

What makes you say that brandy??? Although that's what Rob wants, I don't care either way...I just want to know what the reasoning behind your guess is LOL

brandy101010

Perefalcon said:
What makes you say that brandy??? Although that's what Rob wants, I don't care either way...I just want to know what the reasoning behind your guess is LOL

No reasoning lol! I just like to go with my first gut feeling and see if I'm right. I was wrong with my sister. I guessed a girl and she is having a boy. but I was right with my sister in law and my other sisters last 2 pregnancies. so lets hope for Rob that I am right!

Visit our friends