Nuu Ami female...

Haroldo

P1010102.jpg

P1010101.jpg

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
So cool! We know a guy that breeds Leachies, he's been trying to get us to come take a look at them. I'm afraid if I hold one I'll get hooked, lol.

Haroldo

Mel&Keith said:
So cool! We know a guy that breeds Leachies, he's been trying to get us to come take a look at them. I'm afraid if I hold one I'll get hooked, lol.

There are a few big breeders of Rhacodactylus down your way. You should go ahead and check them out in person. Quite the impressive gecko. Space requirements will definitely keep you on the "straight and narrow" unless you prepared to do one of two things: 1. Move into a bigger place OR 2. Downsize the rest of your collection.

Haroldo

420Geckos said:
Great looking leachie!

Thank you

KelliH said:
Is that the little baby I produced? If so, she has grown quite a lot. :) Very nice gecko, I miss my leachies.

Indeed Kelli. She's a slow grower but quite the chunker. I picked up a Fast male at Tinley last year and hope to pair them up in '08. If you still don't have any by then, I'll be sure you get one!

Last edited:

Haroldo

Usually don't bump threads this old, but thought I'd share the news.
Well anyway, apparently my female Nuu Ami is ready to breed--dropped infertiles at about 90g. Looks like I'll be breeding them this upcoming season, so long as my male catches up. Looking forward to hatching out my own.

KelliH

Harold-

You'll be hatching lots of baby Nuu Amis I am sure. I found that locality to be very prolific. Put me on your waiting list, I am ready to start building back up.

Haroldo

KelliH said:
Harold-

You'll be hatching lots of baby Nuu Amis I am sure. I found that locality to be very prolific. Put me on your waiting list, I am ready to start building back up.

I hope so as well! You've been #1 on the list since before you knew it. Already taken of...;)

L

LadyGecko

Harold that is a beautiful girl !!

Good luck with your breeding plans

Sandy

Visit our friends