2008_09_13.JPG

2008_10_20%20(18).JPG

2008_11_18%20(5).JPG

2008_11_18%20(14).JPG

IMG_1197.JPG

IMG_1205.JPG

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
HEy Jakub, when have you been taken the pics? Could be that it was dark`Can you do pics when the light was on at the room? It looks a bit like the geckos has the eyes wide open hard to see if their are snake eyes(at least for me).

Doli

www.leopard-gecko-cz.com
Hi Thorsten, it isn my gecko. It is gecko from guy who want to trade him for MS RAPTOR male.

My opinion is same as yours.

The eyes looks like snake-eyes, but I need to confirm it from more people experienced in DB.

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
In my opinion it is hard to tell. I mean it looks like when I go to my non Raptor geckos in the night and take a picture with a flash. Eyes are wide open it is not easy to tellif it has snake eyes or not. Are you able to take a look at it in person? Otherwise I would tell him that you need pictures with not so open eyes and that he should do the pics in natural daylight. It realy looks like he took the pics from a gecko that came straight out of the darkness to the light.

paulnj

I think it's a DB myself from the look of the body and eyes.

PLEASE!!! If you need to use images that large, post links. I only have 1.5 gig of ram and your killing me ;)

thestack510

Rest In Peace jmlslayer
Personally, I'd keep the Snow Raptor and try to breed it to an Enigma. At least you're sure of its genetics. That DB is nice though. It looks very similar to my own DBs. I have six DBs, a het DB, and an Enigma het DB. Do you have more Snow Raptors?

Last edited:

phalanx

a lot about the yellow hue could be because of the temperature. My DB male is nice white when he's on the warm side of his cage. When I look at him on a colder spot I notice that he has a vey faint yellow hue on his body.

He looks db to me.

Baoh

I have one that looks similar, but exhibits a stronger eye appearance. Looking at the odds for its parents, mine is most likely an aberrant BB het RAPTOR or an aberrant RAPTOR het Blizzard. It will take a breeding experiment this upcoming year to know for sure. I bought this wonderful little creature from lizardlair, whose business I cherish. Lizardlair labeled it as a BB het DB.

I am including three photos that lizardlair took that attracted me to the animal in the first place. There is one solid eye and one eye that can be interpreted as having slight marbling.

I just took some more pictures, but my camera is not meant for this as much as it is meant for video and I don't yet have a light box at home. I plan to get a dedicated camera and light box for geckos sometime in the early portion of the upcoming year.

Visit our friends